View Profile DarkCanid19

All 8 Art Reviews

1 w/ Response

LOVE to see I'm not the only that pictures him as a hyena. Fantastic work, this looks amaing!

This is amazing! TLoS is an amazing trilogy. I, too, am upset I never got to play Dawn of the Dragon. I'd buy it offline but it's so overpriced nowadays...

RavenCorona responds:

Thank you! I'm happy to know that I'm not the only one who likes TLoS ^^
Oh, recently I managed to get DotD and play it with a friend. It was a pretty nice experience and I'm glad that I finally finished this trilogy for now. I wanted to draw something in honor of this too, but I already have lots of other unfinished ideas as well...
It's a pity that the game was short, though.

THE best Spyro trilogy. I should play it again soon. I LOVE this art style btw, it really captures the menacing appearance of Cynder and the sharp edges of Spyro's structure.

Thank you for reminding me of this queen's existence.

This is so precious.

Tabi my beloved,,, Amazing linework and color! The style combo really makes it pop.

Lampent's line has to be one of my favorite ghost-types! This is so beautiful and cute!!

Fantastic job!

Just your average artist! I recently learned about Newgrounds and what it had to offer, so I might as well be a part of it. I hope you all stay hydrated and healthy! I specialize in both traditional and digital!

Joined on 4/26/21